Blue economy Impact investment Masterclass | 8 March 2023 | Brussels
08 March 2023 - 08 March 2023
The blue economy sector has a potential that is estimated to reach $3 trillion revenue and 200 million jobs globally by 2030. Through a series of four highly structured trainings, this capacity building programme will assist you in your journey of engagement with different blue economy sectors, from discovering new sustainable technologies with high market potential to developing your investment strategies and launching your blue economy dedicated funds.
The Impact Investing Masterclass aims to provide a deep-dive on impact investing themes relevant to the Blue Economy, helping the investor community become more familiar and reassured that the Blue Economy offers opportunities for concrete impact achievements.
This training is the 2nd in a series of four training sessions dedicated to investors:
Session 1: Discovering Blue Economy Investment Opportunities
- Learn about emerging and sustainable technologies with high market potential across a range of blue economy sectors
- Gain insights on the main financing actors of the blue economy and the role of InvestEU and other sources of capital in financing the sector’s future
Session 2: Impact Investing Masterclass
- Get familiar with important tools and frameworks to build an impactful and sustainable portfolio in the blue economy
- Ensure that your fund has a sound impact reporting and monitoring approach in place
Session 3: Investment Strategies for the Blue Economy
- Learn how to design dedicated blue funds and explore successful blue fund case studies with industry experts
- Leave the training with a better sense of investment instruments and de-risking approaches that can make sense for your blue economy investments
Session 4: Prototyping and Positioning for Blue Economy Funds
- Fine-tune your fund proposal and obtain a better sense of what is needed to convince investors to support your proposal
- Become better acquainted with practical pitching and negotiation skills needed to successfully raise a fund
Interested? Join the BlueInvest Community and register to our upcoming training sessions. Reach out to email@example.com for any questions. Please be aware that the exact agenda for each session may be subject to change in the coming weeks.
For more information and registration visit the Blue invest community website