In the context of the INTERREG EURO-MED Academy, the Blue Growth Community is launching the next 16th of May 2022, the online programme “Fostering and Managing Blue Growth Potential in the Mediterranean ».
This e-learning programme is addressed to the next Generation of Mediterranean Leaders on Inclusive and Sustainable Development both from the Northern and Southern shores. This entails a very wide audience having a direct relation to the Blue Growth sector, from young people involved in the blue economy governance to young entrepreneurs and practitioners working in business support organizations (BSOs), NGOs, research institutions, etc.
Therefore, all stakeholders coming from the public/private sectors and civil society interested on Blue Growth will have the opportunity to benefit of this free learning programme that offers a global coverage of all thematic areas of Blue Economy.
Using different training tools such as 7,5h of pre-recorded lectures, available side material for studying (documents, videos, links, etc.), assessment tools (short tests and an exercise), one live webinar and a final event (with key-note speeches and selected presentations of the participants and students), this programme will offer:
- Modules: 10 short modules structures in the following thematic:
- Potential of Blue Economy in the Mediterranean
- Marine Renewable Energy (1st part)
- Marine Renewable Energy (2nd part)
- Sustainable Tourism
- Greening the Ports
- Fisheries & Aquaculture
- Unlocking the potential of Blue Bioeconomy through biotechnologies
- Maritime Security & Maritime Surveillance
- Maritime Spatial Planning
- How to reconcile Blue Economy and Marine Environmental protection
- Course duration: 5 weeks (recommended)
Through a dedicated section under each Module, the participants will have the opportunity to overview innovative results and tools produced by the projects of the Blue Growth Community and beyond.
The Blue Growth Community e-learning program “Fostering and Managing Blue Growth Potential in the Mediterranean” will take place from the 16th of May to the 11th of July 2022.
Find more information here.