IKAT (Coastal and Maritime) Tourism Call for SMEs in Europe | Deadline: 20 April 2023
Deadline: 20 April, 2023
Countries: France, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain
Are you a European SME dedicated to maritime and coastal tourism looking to renew yourself and increase your success through innovation and internationalisation?
The First Call of the EUROCLUSTER IKAT is launched to fund services such as business modelling, acceleration support activities, increasing open innovation in these types of activities, supporting the green and energy transition of companies, as well as the implementation of the SDGs, and the most inclusive technology, bringing the company closer to non-traditional financing and supporting its internationalisation, as well as strengthening its training. Funding for these services ranges from €3.000,00 to €10.000,00 depending on the service.
We are looking for SMEs in the maritime and coastal tourism industrial ecosystem that want to:
- Activate diversification towards new products and services.
- Accelerate and develop new ideas.
- Apply open innovation to their business.
- Boost the green and digital transition in their company, as well as improve transversal aspects such as gender, CSR, among others.
- Improve your options for obtaining financing in investment rounds.
- Improve the internationalisation of your company.
- Improve your knowledge and training regarding the above challenges and improvements.
More information on the dedicated call page of the IKAT website