Deadline: 3o June 2021
Budget: 200.000-1.000.000 €
- Fisheries/ Aquaculture (O2/P2)
- Marine pollution and circular economy (O2/P4)
- Maritime Renewable Energy (O2/ P5)
- Maritime Research and innovation (O2)
This Open Call aims to finance Portuguese enterprises to develop, apply and commercialize innovative products and technologies, especially SMEs
The main objective of this call is to finance enterprises to develop, apply, and commercialize innovative products and technologies. This call will also promote cooperation between enterprises and research institutions, in order to foster user-driven research-based innovation.
Eligible promoters: SMEs and large enterprises with no more than 25% public ownership, established as legal persons in Portugal are considered eligible applicants of projects.
The scope of projects eligible for funding under this Call are the following:
- Develop innovative products/ technologies/ processes for the Blue Growth sector;
- Commercialize innovative products/ technologies/ processes for the Blue Growth sector;
- Apply innovative blue technologies/ processes/ solutions (new-to-the enterprise) including investments to increase production capacity (excluding fisheries);
- Business development from early innovation stage up to testing of new technologies and supporting their first presentation to the market (piloting and demonstration facilities)
Visit the EEA Grants website
Submit your application here